10 Postdoctoral Fellowships in Social Sciences at EHESS 2018
Applications are invited for 10 postdoctoral fellowships in social sciences at EHESS in France starting on September 1st, 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Ten postdoctoral researcher contracts at EHESS for a period of one year, possibly renewable, in the various fields of human and social sciences are available.
An institution dedicated to developing all forms of intelligence of human reality, the School of Higher Studies in Social Sciences plays the role of a real “incubator” of social sciences. For almost 70 years, the practice of history, anthropology, and sociology has found the place of permanent renewal. The School has also contributed to, among other things, the intersection of cognitive science and philosophy, poetry and mathematics, and the institutionalization of a new and successful economic tradition.
- Application Deadline: March 2, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are in social sciences and humanities for projects related to the research themes of the EHESS laboratories in Paris, Lyon, Marseilles, and Toulouse.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have ended their PhD between January 1st, 2015 and January 31st, 2018, outside EHESS (in France or abroad).
- Candidates must not have any other EHESS contract.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Deadline is Friday, March 2nd, before noon (Paris time). Please include the following papers in pdf:
- CV and publications
- D. diploma (copy)
- D. discussion report gold PhD thesis
- motivation letter addressed to the President of EHESS
- laboratory / ies chosen for the application
- research project and post-doc activity plan (5 pages max) for 1 year, related to the research program of the laboratory / ies of the EHESS in Paris, Marseille, Toulouse or Lyon
Attention: size of attached files is limited to 5mb. The research project can be written in English, but a good knowledge of French is required. Other conditions:
The selection will be available starting on June 7th, 2018. For any other info, contact recrutement-admin-at-ehess.fr .