Application Deadline: 27th of April, 2018
Sponsored by the CP Charitable Trust, and the International Student House, this scholarship exists to support African nationals with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to study at UCL without financial assistance. The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study Global Health and Development at UCL.
The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to study at UCL without financial assistance.The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study for a full-time postgraduate programme at the Institute for Global Health for the coming academic year. Click this link to apply to the MSc.
- The scheme offers a s
- ubstantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs. The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for travelling to and from the UK.
Candidates are required to submit their completed scholarship application forms with the following documentation:
- Two reference letters. (Preferably one professional and one academic reference). Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper with a signature and must be signed across the seal of the envelope to ensure confidentiality (if sent by post). If sent by e-mail the referee can send the signed letter directly to Alison Gilry at email@example.com
- A copy of the UCL unconditional offer letter for the relevant academic year that the scholarship is intended for.
- A current CV.
- A letter confirming current employment status and annual salary in GBP.
- Copies of certificates and transcripts for higher education and professional training.
- A detailed personal statement.
- Proof of funding status including evidence that they have applied to other funding bodies for the additional expenses
African Graduate Scholarship Application Form (word doc) Please submit your application and supporting documentation by the 27th of April, 2018
Application forms can be obtained from and, when completed, should be returned to the following postal address.
UCL Institute for Global Health
30 Guilford Street
London WC1N 1EH
For More Information: