MSc by Research Scholarship in Communication Therapy at University of Malta 2018
Applications are invited for MSc by Research Scholarship in Communication Therapy at the University of Malta, on a full-time basis, commencing in October 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
SPEECHIE is a project financed by the Malta Council for Science & Technology through the Technology Development Programme 2016.
The University of Malta is the highest teaching institution in Malta, it is publicly funded and is open to all those who have the requisite qualifications. Just over 11,000 students are currently pursuing studies at Foundation, Undergraduate, and Post-graduate level.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue MSc by Research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Communication Therapy.
- Scholarship Award: The selected candidate is required to register for an M.Sc. by Research degree programme in Communication Therapy at the University of Malta, on a full-time basis, commencing in October 2018. These studies will be supported by an annual stipend of €6,000 for a maximum duration of 12 months, following which the candidate will be able to request an extension of the programme for a maximum duration of 6 months on a part-time basis. Supervision of the MSc studies will be provided by academics from the Department Communication Therapy.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in Malta
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Therapy with at least Second Class Honours and a strong background in the phonological and lexical acquisition and in speech and language impairment in childhood. Students completing their programme of studies by June 2018 will also be considered.
English Language Requirements: International candidates are required to present certified translations of their qualifications into English.
How to Apply: Candidates should submit their letter of application, a copy of their curriculum vitae, copies of their certificates and contact details (including e-mail address) of 2 referees. Applications may be sent by email to Dr. Karen Cacciattolo. If a candidate is already in possession of a letter of acceptance for the Master’s Programme, then it should be provided too. Applications should be received by no later than Monday 30 April 2018. International candidates are required to present certified translations of their qualifications into English. Late applications will not be considered.