Mozambique Conservation Research Scholarships 2018 at University of Kent
The University of Kent is offering Mozambique Conservation Research Scholarships. The scholarship is open to Mozambique students with a relevant undergraduate degree and a relevant master degree.
The University of Kent, abbreviated as UKC, is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: April 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Anthropology & Conservation.
- Scholarship Award: £14,777 (2018/19 rate) plus International Fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to Mozambique citizens.
- Entrance Requirements:
Open to Mozambique residents with a relevant undergraduate degree; a relevant Master’s degree is preferred
Candidates must have conservation experience with expertise in plant spatial conservation prioritization
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Candidates must upload a 2-page research proposal and CV with their University application to be considered for this scholarship
How to Apply:
Applications are submitted via the University of Kent application system and must clearly state the scholarship title within the personal statement