MEST Africa Challenge Scale-up Pitch Competition for African startups
Application Deadline: April 22nd 2018
For 10 years, MEST has trained aspiring entrepreneurs and invested in exceptional businesses with Pan-African ambitions. These companies have gone on to enter new markets, with MEST growing alongside them as we’ve learned about the opportunities and challenges they face as they scale.
This year, we are excited to host our first Pan-African startup pitch competition, the MEST Africa Challenge! We’re looking for the continent’s most exciting African startups who are looking to scale into new markets, to participate in the Challenge.
If you are a post-revenue tech business, in any vertical, who can show why you should be taken seriously as a leader in your space, apply now for the chance to pitch at our regional events in Accra, Nairobi, Lagos and Cape Town!
- Companies must be post-revenue
- Companies must operate in the market in which they are applying
- Companies must be primarily tech-focused
- The winners of the regional competitions will be flown to Cape Town in June to pitch in the finals.
- You could receive $50k in equity investment from MEST, as well as a home in any of our incubators.
- Come meet the leading investors, corporates and ecosystem partners from across Africa, Silicon Valley and Europe, who will take your business Pan-African.
Regional pitch events
The regional events will be held on the following dates, at MEST Incubator campuses:
- April 28th: Accra, Ghana
- April 28th: Lagos, Nigeria
- April 30th: Nairobi, Kenya
- May 5th: Cape Town, South Africa
For More Information: