Charlotte Nicholson Postgraduate Bursary in History at University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is offering Charlotte Nicholson Postgraduate Bursary in History. This bursary is awarded annually to a student who has been awarded a place on a taught postgraduate programme in History, American Studies or War Studies at the University of Glasgow.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 13, 2018
- Course Level: Bursary is available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Bursary is awarded to study Ancestral Studies, Early Modern History, Gender History, History, History (with an emphasis on the History of Medicine), Medieval History, Modern History, Scottish History and War Studies.
- Scholarship Award: Approx £7,250
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit the following:
- The full application they made for postgraduate study at the University of Glasgow, including current CV and two academic references
- Evidence of acceptance of the offer to undertake postgraduate study at the University of Glasgow
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words setting out the applicant’s research interests