Hewlett-Packard (HP) Start2Grow Sales Graduate Program
Job ID 3029197
Primary Location GR001 – Athens, , Greece(GR001) Other Location Bucharest, Romania;Budapest, Hungary;Casablanca, Morocco;Istanbul, Turkey;Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria;Moscow, Russian Federation;Prague, Czech Republic;Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;Sandton, South Africa;Sofia, Bulgaria;Warsaw, Poland;
Start2Grow Graduate Program – Sales and Product Managementhewlett-packard-hp-start2grow-sales-graduate-program-2017-for-young-graduates/
HP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. We’re a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP, the CEMA region (Central & Eastern Europe, Middle-East and Africa) represents a massive business territory, covering over 100 countries, with a population of 2 billion people. CEMA represents 10% of HP’s global sales volume, with an annual revenue of $5bn. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 17,000 PC’s & 15,000 printers per day across the CEMA region.
As a Start2Grow Graduate, you will be exposed to roles across Sales and Product Management, having the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets. You will be an active member of the CEMA Go-to-Market Team, helping your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP portfolio (Printing and Personal Systems products, services and solutions).
Within the program you will also improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
We are looking for graduates in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Morocco, Nigeria, Poland, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Romania, Russia and Turkey.
Among your superpowers, do you have …
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language/s of the country you are applying to
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong inter-personal abilities
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Use the ‘Apply’ button to introduce yourself with a CV and showcase your superpowers.
For More Information: