Deadline: 30 June 2012 (annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts 2013
Field(s) of Study:
Masters or PhD level coursework or research in any field of study in Australia.
For people from:
Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
The Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (Republic of), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
Pacific: Fiji, French Polynesia, French Guinea, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated states of), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand* (including Cook Islands), Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China (including Hong Kong and Macau SARs), India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea (South Korea), Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam.
To apply for the 2013 Endeavour Postgraduate Awards, international applicants must first satisfy the eligibility requirements detailed below:
1. International applicants must be citizens and/or permanent residents of a participating country (see Section 4.3) and may not hold dual citizenship with Australia.
2. International applicants who currently hold a valid Australian student visa are not eligible to apply.
3. Applicants who have completed an Endeavour Award and/or AusAID Scholarship in the preceding 24 months (2 years) before the current round of the Endeavour Awards are not eligible to apply.
4. Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree (minimum) at the time of application, demonstrating high academic achievement.
5. Applicants must have applied for and gained admission to a Masters or PhD course in Australia. Conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application. Please note that you will not be funded for Masters level study leading to a PhD – you must choose one, either Masters or PhD level study.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.deewr.gov.au/International/EndeavourAwards/Pages/Home.aspx