PHD SCHOLARSHIP POSITION 2013/2014 IN DENMARK FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
Department of Engineering Management at the Technical University of Denmark invites applications for a postdoc position in Foresight and Innovation Systems.
The PostDoc will be attached to the newly formed division of the Technology and Innovation Management. The division is organized into three research themes: Industrial Dynamics and Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Design & Engineering. PostDoc position will be affiliated with the first theme.
We offer a dynamic and internationally oriented with excellent opportunities to develop an international network in academia, industry and public institutions.
The position is limited to 2 years. Preferred departure date is April 1, 2013.
Responsibilities and tasks FOR THE PHD SCHOLARSHIP POSITION 2013/2014 IN DENMARK FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
PostDoc should explore the conceptual and methodological aspects of systemic approaches focused on innovation and foresight research prioritization. The PostDoc should also participate in projects focused on practice.
More specifically, the tasks are to:
• Research and development of methods for the prospective sectoral innovation system and analyzes to develop strategic research agendas.
• Participation in European projects for groups of EU offshore wind maintenance (EcoWindS), particularly in the development of a joint action plan in cooperation with industrial and academic partners from Germany, the United Kingdom, Norway and Denmark.
• Development of cooperation with the Office of DTU private and public sectors.
• Development of collaboration with partners in Norway, Korea and Brazil.
The position includes obligations dissemination of academic and scientific publications. Some travel activities must be provided.
Qualifications FOR THE PHD SCHOLARSHIP POSITION 2013/2014 IN DENMARK FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
Candidates must have a PhD relevant to prospective and / or innovation systems and preferably evidence of achievement in personal research with publications in refereed. We are particularly interested in candidates with expertise in the sector oriented analysis.
In evaluating the candidates consideration will be given to
• scientific production and research potential at international level
• Experience with university / industry cooperation
• potential to promote and utilize research results
• the ability to communicate in English
In addition, some basic knowledge of the wind energy sector is an asset, but not required.
Wages and working conditions
The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed with the relevant union.
More information ON THE PHD SCHOLARSHIP POSITION 2013/2014 IN DENMARK FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
For more information please contact Professor Per Andersen Dannemand ( +45 4525 4535 , firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application Procedure FOR THE PHD SCHOLARSHIP POSITION 2013/2014 IN DENMARK FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
We must have your online application no later than January 31, 2013.
Applications must be submitted in a single PDF file containing all documents to consider. To apply, please open the link “Apply”, fill the application form online and attach all your documents in English in a PDF file. The application must include:
• Application (letter)
• List of publications
Applications and enclosures received after the deadline will not be considered.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.