Macquarie University’s International College is our preferred pathway for international students seeking alternative entry into our undergraduate degrees.
The Scholarship has been developed with an understanding of the complexities an international student faces in deciding to further their education in Australia. Through the scholarship, students will now have the opportunity to bridge the gap between their secondary school education and university studies while on theMacquarie University campus.
International students who have received a full offer from Macquarie University International College will be automatically eligible for the Macquarie University International College Scholarship. No additional application is required.
What does the Macquarie University International College Scholarship cover?
Under this scholarship, Macquarie University International College will provide AU$3000 to each successful student, which will be a one-off payment applied towards the student’s college tuition fee.
The Macquarie University International College Scholarship doesn’t provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study. This scholarship is not available to students studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (SIBT).
The Macquarie University International College Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Who can apply?
- Have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the Macquarie University International College’s academic requirements for the course and hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than two sessions in duration.
- Commence study in 2015.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
You are not eligible if:
- You’re a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You’re currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College or Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You’ve completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You’re in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University or Macquarie University International College.
- You’re a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You’re enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
How to apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria will be automatically advised for their eligibility in their Macquarie University International College offer letter.
Questions and more information:
USE THIS LINK TO APPLY: http://www.mq.edu.au/study/international/scholarships_and_awards/macquarie_university_international_scholarships/macquarie_university_international_college_scholarship/