Brief description: The University of Hull UK is offering the Business School International MSc and Full MBA Scholarships
Eligible Field of Study: Masters of Science and Masters of Business Administration
MSc: Six scholarships of £5,000 are available for new MSc students (non-University of Hull graduates) and these are awarded on the basis of academic excellence. This scholarship only covers a part of the full tuition fee and additionally does not cover living or travel costs.
Full MBA: Four full tuition fee scholarships are available to students who have Overseas Fee Status. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of professional and academic excellence. The scholarship covers the full cost of the MBA tuition fees, for the normal duration of the programme (one year).
These scholarships are valid only for the academic year commencing September 2016. Please note that this scholarship does not cover the cost of living or travel.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified
Scholarship Type: MSc and MBA Degree
Business School International MSc Scholarship: Academic Excellence
Business School International full MBA Scholarship: Professional and Academic Excellence
In order to be considered for the MSc or Full MBA scholarship, applicants must
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship and must write their admissions application code on the scholarship application for consideration
- be able to commence their studies in September 2016
- have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship
- be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes
Number of Scholarships:
Six (6) MSc Scholarships
Four (4) full MBA Scholarships
Value of Scholarship: The MSc scholarship only covers a part -£5,000 – of the full tuition fee and does not cover living or travel costs.
The MBA scholarship covers the full cost of the tuition fees. Scholarship does not cover the cost of living or travel.
Duration of Scholarship: for the normal period of one year
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): University of Hull, UK
11 July 2016 for MSc for entry in September 2016
9 May 2015 for MBA for entry in September 2016
Offered annually? Not specified
How to Apply
Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
- this completed application form (with their application code entered)
- a copy of their offer letter
- proof of a minimum overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent
- one good academic reference
- an essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the MSc programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship.
(Please note that scholarship applications submitted without all requested documentation will not be considered)
- an essay of no more than 1,000 words demonstrating how they will contribute to and benefit from the Hull MBA, focusing on their achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. Applicants should also evaluate the skills they need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the MBA will assist in this.
(Please note that applications submitted without full documentation will not be considered)
Visit scholarship webpage for application details
Scholarship Provider: University of Hull, UK
Important Notes: All new international students that have applied for but have not been successful for the full MBA scholarship will automatically receive the scholarship bursary. Successful applicants will be notified by 28 July 2016 for MSc Students. Successful applicants will be notified by Monday 23 May 2016 for MBA. The scholarships will be offset against your tuition fee at registration.