The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom is offering the 2016 Glenmore International Postgraduate Medical Scholarships. This scholarship is usually awarded to one successful applicant for postgraduate full-time one year Masters study for eligible Human Medical programs offered by the University.
Eligible applicants are those from developing countries who have successfully applied for, have been admitted into the University and has accepted the offer of admission. Eventual winners are expected to return to their home countries after the program.
Eligible fields of study are
- MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences
- MSc by Research Cardiovascular Biology
- MSc Human Anatomy
- MSc by Research Integrative Neuroscience
- MMedSci Medical Sciences
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery
- MSc by Research Reproductive Sciences
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
More information on this scholarship can be found here