Applications are invited for scholarships to pursue Masters degree programme at the University of Aberdeen. Scholarships are awarded to students of Vietnam, China, and African countries.
The scholarship is worth £2,000 and will be offered in the form of a tuition fee discount. Students cannot receive a cash alternative.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- You must have been given a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Aberdeen.
- You must be planning on beginning your studies in January 2017 or September 2018.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- You must be based on the Aberdeen campus for the course of study.
How to Apply: Applicants do not need to apply for the scholarship but as noted under Q2, they must have applied and been given a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme. If they are eligible, they will automatically receive an email from the Vice Principal for Internationalization to advise them that they have been offered the scholarship with instructions on how to accept this.
Application Deadline: There is no formal deadline, however, you must be aware of the time it takes to organise your visa and arrive in time to start your studies for the start of term, therefore it is strongly recommended that your accept your offer of admission and your scholarship as soon as possible and before the CAS is issued to you. Applications for postgraduate study at the University of Aberdeen can be made directly to the University. The easiest way is to submit an online application.
Click Here for more Information and to Apply, Scholarship Link