Application forms can be accessed online here using an ATM (Interswitch, Master & Visa) card or through purchase of a scratch card from designated main branches of First Bank of Nigeria Plc in all the 36 States and FCT, upon payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE sum of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only). Instructions on how to access the form online is clearly stated on the backside of the cards.
Criteria for PTDF Scholarship Scheme
Applicants for OSS must be in possession of the following:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)(USA)
- G.R.E (Graduate Record Examination) (USA)
- GMAT – for Management related courses (USA)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (UK
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience;
- National Youth Service (NYSC) certificate;
- Applicants must be computer literate;
- Possession of O/level with Credit in English Language; (At least C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 and above in NECO); and
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age.
- Scholarships will be offered for admission into the under listed courses (for overseas MSc). Candidates are advised to apply for admission into universities in the UK and France that offer these courses, while applying for the Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarship.
Documents to Scan and Attach to the Application Form
Applicants are advised to scan the following documents and attach to their online application forms:
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result;
- NYSC discharge certificate;
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO Results;
- 2 Recent Passport Photographs;
- Local Government Identification Letter;
- Masters’ Degree Certificate (PhD Applicants only); and
- Admission Letter (PhD Applicants).
Please note that the possession of a valid University Admission Letter is Compulsory for LSS (Undergraduates, MSC & PHD) Applicants
For more details and how to apply,visit http://ptdf.flexisaf.com/