- Must have completed (in 2015) or are completing (in 2016), a 3-year diploma/degree in a film and TV or related qualification.
- A minimum of a C-aggregate pass.
- All candidates will have their details run through the system for credit checking, police-record checking, and proof of any previous education stated.
- M-Net’s decision in the selection of the total of 12 interns for the 2017 Magic in Motion Academy is final.
- M-Net shall not be responsible for any electronic system failure that results in any particular entry not being received for consideration.
- M-Net is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their electronic application (example: airtime usage or payment at WiFi café).
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all information which they include in their submission is valid and true.
- M-Net has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the Magic in Motion Academy at its discretion.
- Entry is limited to those who meet the stated entry criteria.
- 2016 Magic in Motion Academy interns are prohibited from being selected again.
- There is no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship.
- Internship is only available in Gauteng, South Africa.
- M-Net reserves the right to terminate any internship during the course of the programme.
Full Information and mode of application are available here