To be considered for the Major International Scholarships, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada.
• Be applying directly from high school no more than two years after graduation and have no previous university or college studies
• Have applied to an undergraduate degree program that begins in the Fall 2017 term under the following faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Education; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; or the Schulich School of Business
• Posses an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent) and have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports or other areas of individual achievement
• Submit all required documents to complete the York application by 15 Feb 2017 at 11:59:59 pm, Eastern Time (EST) (e.g, predicted grades, copies of transcript or GAP letters or language proficiency)
• Complete the online International Student Scholarship Application Form by 15 February 2017 at 11:59:59 pm, Eastern Time (EST)
Furthere details and how to apply are provided here