Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- You are unconditionally admitted to the short course (see step 1 of application procedure below).
- You are nominated by your employer and have an employer’s statement that complies with the format EP-Nuffic has provided (see step 3 of the application procedure below).
- You have an official and valid passport.
- If applicable, you must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (see step 4 of the application procedure below).
- Applicants are not employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example: Multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB) and international NGOs (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June/July 2017 and September/October 2017.
Mode of application as well as more details are provided here