Eligibility: The scholarships are addressed to recently undergraduates/graduates from Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, Tunisia who achieved (or will achieve by May 2, 2017 ) an academic title equivalent to the Italian Bachelor degree in economics, law, engineering or other scientific subjects.
How to Apply: To start the application process, eligible candidates must submit by March 17, 2017, the following documents in order to take the admission test:
- Fully completed application form
- Copy of degree certificate or a self-declaration for undergraduate students
- Self-declaration for enrolled students that will achieve the Academic Title prior to the commencement of the course
- Digital ID photo
- Copy of valid passport with maturity exceeding 08/2017
- Curriculum vitae
- IELTS/TOEFL certificate (optional)
- GMAT/GRE certificate (optional)
- Skype ID (optional)
For the application form and further details, click here
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 17, 2017.