French Embassy in Accra is a public institution (EPIC) in charge of promoting higher education and managing the reception and international mobility of students, researchers, experts and guests.
The higher education and research institutions contribute to the policy guidelines of the agency through the “Campus France Forum”. French Embassy supports higher education and research institutions in their international development through events of higher training promotion in France and overseas.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- 35 years for applicants of a Master degree and 40 years for those of PhD.
- Academic level
Bachelor Degree for a Master 1 Mphil Degree for a PhD
- Fields of studies
- Agriculture & food industry
Environment & earth sciences
Languages & literature
Economics & political science
Humanities & social studies
- Mastery of French:
- French proficiency is not a compulsory condition for application.
- For Master’s Degrees, non-francophone students can apply to a wide-range of Programmes taught in English by various French Universities.
• For PhDs, students can do their research and write their thesis in English.
- Nonetheless, mastering of French language is an asset.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March, 17 2017
For further details and how to apply, click here to apply