The David Oyedepo Foundation, DOF, aims to provide opportunities for gifted and talented African students with proven superior academic abilities to pursue undergraduate programs in Nigeria. The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is the major platform for promoting the vision and goals of the David Oyedepo Foundation.
The DOF scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered admission in some of the top universities in Nigeria.
The DOF scholars program grants individuals the opportunity to acquire a first degree at two of the top schools on the African continent. It grants individuals the opportunity to build up the leadership potentials that are so evidently lacking in the leaders of our today’s society, through the yearly programs and community development initiatives.
In order to apply for the DOF Scholarships program, you must:
- Be a national and resident of an African nation.
- Not be more than 23 years old at time of application
- Have secured admission to an approved Undergraduate course at Landmark or Covenant University
- Possess an internationally recognized high school diploma or its equivalent with superior academic record.
- Have proficiency in oral and written English.
- Be in good health.
- Not have already enrolled in undergraduate degree programs.
Each scholarship awardee becomes a David Oyedepo Foundation Scholar (DOF scholar) and is expected to meet up with the requirements each year for maintaining the scholarship program.
Applications for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced. The deadline is Wednesday May 17, 2017 GMT + 01.00.