The Université Paris-Saclay would like to give foreign students access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs provided and taught in its member establishments, through the International Master’s Scholarship Program.
In addition, it wishes to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
The International Master’s Scholarship are open to students wishing to obtain a master’s degree in one of Paris-Saclay University’s member establishments (entering an M1 or an M2 directly). The scholarships does not apply to internships and work-study programs.
The scholarships are awarded to newly enrolled master’s students at Université Paris-Saclay whose master’s programmes are on an academic merit-based basis.
Considered as eligible:
- Newcomer international students, maximum 30 years old in the year of acceptance.
- International students living in France less than one year, enrolled into a student programme that does not confer a degree.
- International students living in France less than one year, taking language classes that do not confer a degree (type FLE or other).
Considered as illegible:
- Individuals already living in France (except for the cases mentioned above).
- Individuals who have suspended their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Holders of any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
Students who have already studied in France within an internship or a study-abroad programme as part of their curriculum (type Erasmus) are considered eligible.
The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
The winners will receive the scholarship and the travel and visa coverage only upon their arrival in France. No advanced payment can be made.
Method of Application
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first submit their candidature for and be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship. Only the students selected by the master’s program admissions panel of Université Paris-Saclay can complete the online application form for a scholarship. No unsolicited application is allowed.
Application Deadline: End of April 2017