The Shell Nigeria Exploration Production company offers undergraduates scholarships annually. This post contains processes and the Eligibility of the Candidate.
SNEPCo on behalf of itself and its co-venturers is launching the SNEPCo National Merit University Scholarship Scheme. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in universities within Nigeria.
Eligible Applicants must: ·
- Have successfully completed a secondary education, with a minimum of seven credits, including Mathematics and English, in their O/Levels
- Have gained admission during the 100 level in an accredited and approved university in ‘Nigeria.
- Be enrolled full‐time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
- SNEPCo will not accept emailed applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and also access the online application portal
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- Shell does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result and A’ Levels/OND/NCE Results as applicable
- JAMB Result
- Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin)
- 2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- 3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload