STEM Scholarships At Deakin University
The Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students in 2016.
The Deakin University is offering STEM scholarships for international students from selected nationalities. These scholarships are open to students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees. In the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be a citizen of China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each year of study in order to maintain the scholarship for the following year (across 8 credit points)
- Be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Environment, Information Technology^ or Science. The Master of Science (Research) degree is also eligible.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program: Please note that information systems courses and business analytics courses are not eligible for this scholarship. Double degrees are also not eligible for the STEM Scholarship, except for D364 – Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours), which is an eligible course.
Method of Application:
All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 6, 2017.
For more info, visit Scholarship Link