Partial Scholarship Competition
For the upcoming Winter Semester, 2017/2018 SRH Hochschule Berlin is awarding 8 performance scholarships to the participants of scholarship competition 8forYou. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The competition is aimed at applicants who will start their studies – Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA – this Winter Semester.
The participants who win us over with their creativity and performance will benefit from a €300 decrease in their monthly tuition fees. Scholarship holders will receive a partial scholarship in form of a tuition fee reduction in the amount of 300 Euro/month for the duration of one year.
The sum will be deducted directly from the monthly tuition fee. “Tuition fee” refers to the regular fee that must be paid monthly for the studies at SRH Hochschule Berlin, as stipulated in the contract. Additional costs such as enrollment fee, semester ticket fee and further expenses related to the studies are not included and must be paid separately.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The competition is aimed at applicants who will start their studies – Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA – this Winter Semester.
- The participants who win us over with their creativity and performance will benefit from a €300 decrease in their monthly tuition fees.
- Initially, the scholarship in only granted for one year. If the scholarship holder maintains a grade point average of 1.5 (or better), the scholarship grant will be extended for one year at a time.
Method of Application:
The mode of application is online. Please have the following documents ready to upload:
- Bachelor’s programs: a high school diploma or interim record of grades
- For Master’s programs: a bachelor certificate (or similar) or provisional certificate, and a grade transcript
- If necessary and applicable: proof of a language test (IELTS, TOEFL, Test DaF or similar)
- If necessary and applicable: proof of a completed apprenticeship.
For more info, visit Scholarship Link