Federal Govt Scholarship for HND, NCE
Under Nigerian Award, the following programmes are covered by the Federal Government scholarship scheme Tenable in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Postgraduate (PG) Award
- Undergraduate (UG) Award
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Award
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) Award.
CONDITIONS OF AWARD:
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of each academic session. It lapses if not utilized within this period.
- It will not hold at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- No allowance of change of course or level or the Institution of award.
- The Scholarship allowance is will cover: Institution’s charges, fees and Personal maintenance allowance.
FIELD OF STUDY INCLUDE: –
- Science and Technology.
- Medicine and Para-medicals.
- Science Subjects with Education.
- Arts and other Subjects with Education.
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- HND (Science and Technology).
VALUE OF AWARD:
Under-Graduate Scholars N150, 000 per annum
Post-Graduate Scholars N180, 000 per annum
HND N100, 000 per annum
NCE N100, 000 per annum
How To Apply for the FG Scholarships:
Application forms for the federal government scholarship awards are always completed ONLINE . Applicants MUST go through the INSTRUCTIONS before completing the online form
- All applicants MUST fill the online version of the Application form first and submit it online.
2.All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Scholarship Board’s website:
- Click on Application Center
- Candidates will register by creating a username and password
- A Validation Link would be sent to your mail box
- Click the link
- Login in
- Click on the Nigerian Award Tab
- Read Requirements & Instructions, and continue
- Print completed Application Form and bring a copy to interview venue
NOTE: ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS SUBMITTED ONLINE WOULD BE ACCEPTED AT THE EXAMINATION VENUE
Submit photocopies of other documents online with the completed Application forms like;
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration
- Identity Card
- Last sessional examination result
- One (1) passport-size photograph