BSc Scholarships for International Students
Applicants are invited to apply for AUM Undergraduate Scholarships funded by Government of Malta. These scholarships are open for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study in three key areas.
These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Game Development (MQF Level 6)
- Accountancy (MQF Level 6)
- Business Administration (MQF Level 6)
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover more than €300,000.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A Maltese citizen who has been residing in Malta for the past five (5) years. Provided that a Maltese citizen who has been residing outside Malta for study, health or work purposes or any other purpose which the AUM-SS Board may consider, will still be eligible to apply and this period of time during which the citizen was abroad will not be taken into consideration for the purpose of calculating the five (5) year requirement, or
- Be a Maltese Citizen who is a worker or self-employed person in Malta, or
- A national of an EU/EEA state or a family member of such EU/EEA national (as defined in SL460.17 and in SL217.04 respectively for EU and EEA nationals), provided that such person has obtained permanent residence in Malta in accordance with SL460.17 and in SL217.04 respectively for EU and EEA nationals or
- Be a national of an EU/EEA state who is in Malta exercising his/her Treaty rights as a worker, self-employed person or person retaining such status in accordance with SL460.17
- Be a third country national that has been granted long-term residence status under SL217.05.
- Applying to follow programmes of studies at MQF level 6 in BSc in Game Development; BSc in Accountancy or BSc in Business Administration.
- Applicants shall start their course specified in Article 1 of these Regulations leading to a Qualification at MQF Level 6 on the 11th September 2017.