2018 UKZN/EDTEA BURSARY FOR YOUNG SOUTH AFRICANS
Entries are been submitted for the 2018 UKZN/EDTEA Bursary for young South Africans, hurry now and apply!
All applications must be submitted before the stated deadline and all eligibility criteria must be met by each applicant
- The APPLICANT must apply for their academic qualification, through the Graduate School of Business & Leadership ( GSB&L).
- Students who owe fees to UKZN must settle them in full, prior, to applying for the bursary
- Once the student is accepted by the GSB&L, for their qualification, the student can then proceed with their online bursary application, provided that their fees have been settled in full.
- Download and complete the bursary application form HERE .
- Email completed online bursary application forms, with certified copies of previous qualifications( not later than 3 months), CV and motivation to email@example.com, for consideration.
Note: EDTEA and UKZN are aware that students completing their qualifications in 2017, will receive their results in 2017 or early 2018, in the case where students who would sit for their supplementary examinations in November / December of 2017. The successful bursary candidates will be notified in January of 2018, prior to the start of the 2018 GSB&L academic programme.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2017.
For More Information: