Cologne Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Germany
The University of Cologne is delighted to invite apply for the University of Cologne doctoral Scholarships for international Students. International Students pursuing their Doctoral Degree in the University, who can not fund their Fees are welcome to Apply.
University of Cologne is one of the leading German research universities. It offers students variety of subject in order to make them go with their academic interest. Students will enhance both intellectually and personally.The International Office provides doctoral candidates two study completion grants which are financed by the DAAD with funding from the German Federal Foreign Office (STIBET-Doktoranden-Programm).
Eligible Nationality: international candidates
Institution: University of Cologne, Germany
Award: EUR 900 per month
- The scholarships are available for all field of study at the university.
- You will be assessed on a few points as following:
- good quality of the research project and academic result
- financial hardship and other special circumstances of applicant
- doctorate will be completed within the next 12 months
What do you need to submit?
- completed application form (with photo)
- complete and signed CV
- letter of motivation
- recommendation letter from the academic supervisor
- proof of your current financial situation
To apply: can be via post, e-mail or personal as following information:
Universität zu Köln, International Office
Ms Katharina Daun-Pignataro
Closing date: Friday, 15 September 2017