TiSo Foundation Tertiary Bursary Programme 2018 for South Africans
Applications are now been accepted for the 2018 Young South Africans Tiso Foundation Tertiary Bursary Programme, eligible south Africans are welcome to apply for this program. This program is aimed at supporting the numerous talents and potential in South Africa.
The Tiso Foundation through its Tertiary Bursary Programme in partnership with various South African Universities seeks to identify deserving previously disadvantaged candidates who have demonstrated talent and determination in their previous academic lives. The Foundation nurtures and empowers participants to achieve their academic potential, and go on to a meaningful career that will have a lasting impact on their careers, communities and the country.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 34
- Must come from a previously disadvantaged background.
- Must be in possession of good to excellent matric results.
- Must produce excellent results if already registered as a full time student.
- Must be financially needy
- Must portray and excellent positive attitude.
- Must be dedicated to their studies.
- Must provide references.
- Must be willing to give back to the community.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2017
For More Information: