University of Sussex Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2018
Applications are currently been accepted from Nigerian students for the Masters Scholarships at the University of Sussex 2018. Nigerian students can always apply.
Type: Postgraduate taught (Masters)
Eligible Field of Study: The scholarships relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM. MRes) with a few exceptions
Institution: University of Sussex
Value of Scholarship: Scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction of up to £5,000.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): University of Sussex, UK
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must
- be a national of Nigeria,
- be a self-financing student
- have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2018.
- meet the published academic requirements for your chosen course.
If your offer of a place is conditional you will need to meet the conditions of your offer before you are admitted to the University and awarded the scholarship. To receive the enhanced award, you will be required to provide evidence of your First Class degree from a recognised institution in Nigeria.
How to Apply:
- Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
- If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 1st August 2018
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Scholarship Provider: University of Sussex