AUC/NEPAD call for Good practices in Skills Development for Africans
Africans are been invited to send in their proposals for the AUC/NEPAD African Call for Good Practices in Skills Development,all submission are to be made before the stated deadline.
Overview of AUC/NEPAD Good Practices in Skills Development
Africa is in dire need of job creation through skills development. With high unemployment rates and skills in demand the African Union Commission (AUC) and the NEPAD Planning and Coordination Agency seeks to fill the gaps in the current labour market with qualified youths. The AUC/NEPAD and its partners are committed to working with the youth to find sustainable solutions through skills development. The AUC/NEPAD is looking for innovative good practices aimed at harnessing the potential of the youth population.
The best projects chosen will be presented at the AU event in Addis Ababa Ethiopia from 30th October until 1st November 2017. This will be a travel expense paid trip where the winning projects will also be featured and made available on the NEPAD skills development online platform.
We are interested in a project that encompasses:
- Practical and innovative approaches to generate employment through skills development in all education levels and pathways.
- Enhancing equitable access to disadvantaged groups (women, young girls and disabled people).
- Changing the perception of TVET in Africa.
- Incorporating new technology to meet the labour market demands.
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the AU’s member states.
- Applications or questions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format displayed below.
- Competition deadline is 2nd October 2017 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Click here to access the application form.
Submission Deadline: 2nd October 2017
For More Information: