Johnson & Johnson GenH Challenge global social venture competition 2017
Participate in the Johnson & Johnson GenH Challenge global social venture competition 2017 by sending in your application and you stand a change to win a cash prize, if you want to know how much, then apply!!
Johnson & Johnson presents the GenH Challenge, a global social venture competition where YOU can design locally-tailored and globally-relevant solutions to enduring health challenges.
The GenH Challenge is based on the notion that new thinking and new ways to apply everyday ideas can support those on the front lines of health care worldwide. Working together, we can spark the next great idea that will change the trajectory of health.
Are you an entrepreneur or innovator? Your big idea or everyday innovation can help advance the healthiest generation in human history – “GenH” – by supporting those on the front lines of care.
- Organizations, both for-profit and non-profit, in seed stage or early phase, from around the world can apply.
- Teams must include someone who works at the front lines of care.
- To be eligible to apply, your idea must have received under $250,000 funding or been in development for 5 years or under
- Everyday ideas from the front lines of care that can change the trajectory of health.
- With $1 million in cash and other supporting incentives available, the GenH Challenge believes that ingenuity driven from the front lines of care can deliver profound changes in health.
- The six Finalists will present to a selection committee that will make the final determination of award sizes.
- Six total prizes will be awarded: a $250,000 grand prize; a $150,000 second prize; and four, $50,000 honorable mention prizes.
- All Finalist teams will be invited to attend a free, one-week, skills-based workshop hosted by Johnson & Johnson to build capacity among Finalist team members.
Application Deadline: October 4th 2017
For More Information: