Accountability Incubator Program for Young Civil Leaders 2018
Apply to join the Accountability Incubator for a chance to receive the support you need to turn your idea into reality!Eligible persons will be considered for this program and all applications are to e submitted before the deadline.
Type: Training, Entrepreneurship
- Liberia: natural resource management, specifically issues related to the accountability of mining processes;
- Mali: open government, accountability, justice, elections, and SDG16;
- Nepal: decentralization, local governance, feedback loops and the accountability of service delivery;
- Pakistan: technology for accountability or elections, ICTs to improve service delivery, ideas related to big data, and technologies to achieve SDG16.
Value of Programme:
To be taken at (country): Liberia, Mali, Pakistan or Nepal
- Be under the age of 35 at the time of application;
- Be a national of and based in either Liberia, Mali, Nepal or Pakistan;
- Be willing and able to commit to at least 3 days of training every 3 months in the capital city of your country;
- Be committed to working on your idea for at least 20 hours a week until it grows to the point where it is a full-time commitment;
- Be dedicated, energetic and willing to help build an emerging global eco-system for accountability.
It is important to visit the Programme Webpage before applying.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2017
Award Provider: The Accountability Lab