Full TU Delft Excellence Scholarships for International Masters Students 2018/2019
The Delft University of Technology is delighted to avail a number of excellence scholarship programs for international Masters students. This scholarships are basically for international students in pursuit of a masters degree program
Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Value of Award:
- Full fee waiver for a TUDelft MSc programme and living expenses
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
To Be Taken At (Country): TU Delft, The Netherlands
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: Candidate must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 December 2017.
- In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, you must also upload a Scholarship Application Form(available per 1 October 2017) in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship.
- It is necessary to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2017
- Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by begin-March 2018.
- Please note that Non EU students must include their English test with their application. EU students can submit this in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.