National Information Technology Development Agency Masters and PhD Scholarships in Information Technology for Nigerians to study in Nigeria and Overseas 2017/2018
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is delighted to announce the availability of the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships for Nigerians in Information Technology to study in Nigeria and Overseas.
Type: Masters, PhD
Eligible Subject Areas: Information Technology (IT), Law
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken: Overseas
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
How to Apply?
- Application is based online through the registration form on the NITDA website
- Scan and attach your passport photograph (must be in jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb.
- You should can and convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100kb.
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 14th November, 2017
Sponsors: The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)