2018 Kiplinger Program in Public Affairs Journalism Fellowship at Ohio State University
The Applications for the Fully Funded 2018 Kiplinger Program in Public Affairs Journalism Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA is currently available and on submission,get yours and apply immediately
The renown digital media fellowship will be held April 16-20, 2018 in Columbus and at theE.W. Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University in Athens. Only fully completed applications with the correct number of samples and with English translations (if needed) will be accepted.
Institution:School of Journalism at Ohio University
To be taken in :USA
- Selected Fellows will spend a week at Ohio University’s beautiful main campus in Athens, immersed in hands-on training led by national experts.
- We’ll focus on using digital and social media to build a stronger following, develop new sources and enhance your reporting.
- We’ll help you sharpen reporting skills to hold government and institutions accountable.
- We’ll talk Twitter, deep Web searches, crowdsourcing, public records, spreadsheets, videography, data visualization, and the latest digital tools and tactics.
Before you begin, you might want to write these four pieces, which you then can copy and paste into the application:
1. A short bio (maximum of 150 words).
2. A short explanation of how the Kiplinger Fellowship would benefit you and your newsroom (maximum of 200 words).
3. Web links to three recent stories that showcase your talent. International journalists whose work does not appear in English must supply English translations of three stories (details below).
4. Two references who know your work well (name, title, organization, email, phone).
If you have questions, please contact Kevin Z. Smith at email@example.com or 614-688-7464.
Application Deadline: Sunday, Nov. 19
For More Information: