Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Scholarships in Morocco, 2017-2018: 30 Opportunities
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Scholarships for Tanzanian Students to fill 30 positions for undergraduate studies (bachelor degree) and postgraduates scholarships tenable in Morocco for the academic year 2017/2018.
The mission of the ministry is to put in place and strengthen structures and procedures which will enable a country to get educated and continuous learning Tanzanians that add value in National development.”
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 positions are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Morocco
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
- Not be admitted in Higher learning institutions;
- Applicant Admission for Masters must be holder Bachelor degree in the relevant subject with first class or upper second
- Apply any field of their choice;
- Not be older than 23 years of age by September 2017 for applicant to undergraduate studies; and
- Have good health
Nationality: Tanzanian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via e-mail and also by post. Mode of application:
All applicants must attach two copies (2) of:
- Certified photocopies of Academic Certificates,
- Transcripts and birth certificates
- A Copy of the passport
- Medical Certificate showing the physical attitude of the applicant and certifying that he is not suffering from any contagious illness or caring a pandemic
- Two recent passport photographs in colour (with the name, surname, and nationality of the candidate written on the reverse (back)
- Applicant for Masters and PhD degree must provide must provide, in addition to above documents, certified true copies of their diplomas, grades, transcript and continuing education program as well as a copy of dissertation/thesis of graduation /thesis project
- Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or email.
- A directory of Training institutions is available through this link Institutions and Courses, containing a complete list of Moroccan public institutions of higher education, as well as specific information about them, including the condition of access, the subjects and the duration of studies diplomas
- Applicants must indicate the Course applied for on top of the envelope.
- NB: French is the learning language in most training institutions in Morocco, mainly in scientific, technical and economic study programs. So candidates wishing to enrol in these courses have to master French Languages; otherwise, they will follow from the beginning of six months upgrade in those languages at the International Language Centre.
Application Deadline: Last date to apply is October 25, 2017.