Master Scholarship at Monash University in Australia, 2017
For a few days, applications are still being accepted and you might just be lucky to be chosen for the 2017 Master Scholarship at Monash University Australia. Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Available Subject: These scholarships are available in the field of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the following:
- $3250 paid in two instalments.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent Humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streamsEligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
Method of Application: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by November 3, 2017.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, 2017.