Danish Government International Students Long-Term Scholarships In Denmark 2017-2018
International scholars are invited to apply for the 2018 Danish Government International Students Long-Term Scholarships-Denmark, eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply for this program
The 2017-2018 Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are aimed at highly qualified exchange students wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark.
Level: masters and PhD-level students and young research scientists. However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
Field(s): Scholarships are aimed at highly qualified exchange students wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark.
Scholarship covers: Scholarships include free tuition and a monthly stipend of DKK 6,500. Danish Government Scholarships of DKK 6,500 must be used to cover travel, visa, accomodation, food, and other living expenses. Students receiving a Danish Government scholarship, you do not have to pay tuition. The scholarships are for one person only. Additional amounts for accompanying family members are not available. As a general rule, scholarships are tax-free in Denmark. However, as there are exceptions to this rule, scholarship recipients should contact local tax authorities for an individual assessment. If the Danish authorities decides that a scholarship recipient must pay tax, the Danish Agency for Higher Education has no power to overturn the decision.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Denmark
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017-2018 Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships are targeted forStudents from China, Japan, Israel, Egypt and Russia.
- 2017-2018 Danish Government Long-Term Scholarships are only available to master’s and PhD-level students. However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language andliterature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
- Scholarships are offered to exchange students and young research scientists from higher education institutions in the following countries: China, Japan, Israel, Egypt and Russia.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Download the application form, complete, and submit it and all the required documents – including the Certificate of Proficiency in English.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Deadline for applications for the Long-Term Scholarships for the academic year 2017/2018 is March 1, 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.