2018/2019 Cranfield Merit Scholarship in Leadership and Management At Cranfield University UK
The Cranfield University is delighted to invite applications for the 2018 Merit Scholarship in Leadership & Management at Cranfield University-UK
Fields of Study:
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management & Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
Value of Award: £4,000 for tuition fees
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Cranfield University, UK
- Students from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed above.
- Applicants must be graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
How to Apply:
- Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
- If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to email@example.com including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2018