Rwandan students EducationUSA Scholars Program 2018
- A VERY strong academic record, be actively involved in co-curricular and leadership activities, have a strong record of giving back to your community and demonstrate financial need.
- Please complete the application form and submitit together in one PDF file with the required documents listed under the “ How to Apply” section, no later than Monday, December 11, 2017. Please, note that
- Hand written application forms and recommendation forms may be submitted
- ONLY typed application essays will be considered (The essay prompts may be found in the 2018 ESP application form).
- All application materials should be submitted in one PDF document by e-mail to email@example.com
To apply for the 2018 EducationUSA Scholars Program (ESP), students must fully complete the application. We will not consider incomplete applications. A complete application consists of the below documents (all documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday December 11th, 2017.
- Complete application form. You may download the 2018 ESP APPLICATION FORM HERE (PDF-266 KB).
- Letters of recommendation form attesting to your character, talent and skills completed by a teacher, school administrator, priest/pastor or NGO or community leader who knows you well. Students should ensure that the letters of recommendations are submitted no later than Monday December 11th , 2017
You may download the 2018 ESP RECOMMENDATION FORM HERE. (PDF- 260KB)