Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships in Sweden 2018
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2018 Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships- study in Sweden, eligible applicants will b granted considerations for this program.
Level: master degree program.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for Master’s Programme in Global Health;Bioentrepreneurship; Biomedicine; Public Health Sciences; Health Informatics; Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Toxicology.
(Institutions/ Country): | Sweden
beneficiaries(Target Groups): Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships are targeted for both Swedish and international students.
- These Karolinska Institutet Global Masters Scholarships are awarded to excellent students who have been admitted to KI’s Global Master’s Programmes starting autumn 2018
- have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen) from an internationally recognised university.
- be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
Scholarship Application Method
Apply with this application form
The selection process is based on applicant’s CV and qualifications that will be evaluated in connection with the application for a KI study programme. Scholarship awaredees will be notified via email.
Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.