Uppsala University Masters Scholarship For African Countries 2018/2019
Students from African countries are invited to apply for the Uppsala University Masters Scholarship For African Countries to study in Sweden 2018, only students that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program
Type: Master’s taught
Field of Study: All
Value of Scholarship: Complete tuition waiver
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, DR Congo, Ethiopia, India, Iraq, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkey and Yemen.To be taken at (country): Sweden
- Citizens of: Afghanistan, DR Congo, Ethiopia, India, Iraq, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkey and Yemen.
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at Uppsala University as well as having the academic talent required.
- Students can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- Application opens: 16th January 2018
- Application closes: 1st February 2018. Link to online application will be published here on 16th Jan.
How to Apply: The application period for scholarships from Uppsala University will be open from 16 January to 1 February 2018. Therefore, the link to the online scholarship application form will be found here on 16 January 2018.
Documentation to send:
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.