Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy 2018
Vacant Postilion: Project manager
Eligible countries: All
Applicants must be committed to the values that underpin CISL’s work and will be expected to demonstrate the following essential skills and experience:
- Project management, including financial planning and delivering work to high quality within project budgets to develop and execute complex projects efficiently and to a consistent standard of excellence
- Ability to develop high levels of trust and credibility in relationships with senior stakeholders from business and policy backgrounds
- Strong written communication skills enabling you to deliver a logical narrative for a range of audiences
- Ability to communicate orally in a clear, concise and persuasive manner to a range of audiences
- Experience of managing events across a range of formats (e.g. conferences, workshops, roundtable meetings)
- Ability to work within a small multi-location team, often under time pressure, using your own initiative to manage competing priorities and colleagues in that context
- Demonstrable interest in working to secure a sustainable, inclusive, zero carbon economy
- Good analytical skills with high standard of attention to detail
- Capability to undertake research and analysis and present clear and simple summaries of your findings
- Educated to at least degree level (or equivalent)
- Willing to undertake language training where appropriate.
The following attributes are desirable:
- Experience of working closely with senior stakeholders including business leaders and policymakers
- Understanding of sustainability issues and how they affect leadership in a business context
- Understanding of how European policy is made and influenced at an EU and Member State level
- Language skills, particularly European
- Relevant degree.
The role will require travel, including regular visits to the Brussels.
To submit an application please click on the link in the ‘Apply online’ section of the advert published on the University’s Job Opportunities pages: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/15058/ – Please quote reference EN13377 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
Deadline: January 3, 2018
For more information, visit Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership.