Clarendon International Scholarships at Oxford University in UK 2018
The Oxford University in UK is delighted to call for applications for the 2018 Clarendon International Masters Scholarships at Oxford University study in UK, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline and only eligible persons will be considered for the program.
The Clarendon Fund offers over 100 full scholarships every year to academically excellent graduate students from all around the world.Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at the graduate level at the University of Oxford.
Level: Graduate Degree (All degree-bearing courses at the graduate level are eligible.This encompasses all full-time and part-time Master’s courses (MSt, MSc, BCL/MJur, MBA, MFE, MPhil, BPhil, MSc by Research, MTh, MPP) and all DPhil programmes. A list of all the graduate courses offered by the University of Oxford can be found on the Graduate Course Guide.)
Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
Field(s): All subjects can be funded by a Clarendon Scholarship. There is no quota by subject or preference for any particular course type.
School(Institutions/ Country): Oxford University| UK
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Clarendon Scholarships are targeted for International Students.|
- Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world.
- Candidates applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the Dphil). ‣ Candidates who already have a place but who deferred entry from a previous year are not eligible to apply (as you can apply for Clarendon in the year that you applied for your place and then, if you are successful, you can apply to defer your funding if you need to defer your place).
- Students who will continue to study for the same degree at Oxford in the next year are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
If you apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford by the January deadline for your course, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Applications for entry in 2018-19 can be submitted from 1 September 2018. If you wish to be considered for Clarendon, you must apply before the January deadline for your course. You can find the deadlines for your chosen course on the relevant Course page.You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships – there is no separate scholarship application form.