Fully Funded French Embassy Master and PhD scholarship program for South Africans 2018/2019
Young south Africans are currently being invited to apply for the Fully FundedFrench Embassy Masters and PhD scholarship program for South Africans 2018
South African graduates are invited to apply for the French Embassy Master and PhD scholarship program. Applications from all academic disciplines, especially science and technology, will be considered for the academic year starting in September 2018.
Level: Masters and PhD
Eligible country: South Africa
To be Taken in: France
- Students must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree. The duration of the bursary is one year, once renewable should the student continue with the Master 2 programme.
- Citizenship of South Africa or Lesotho only (temporary or permanent residency excluded).
- Bachelor’s or Honour’s degree (depending on academic year the student is enrolling for), completed or to be completed by the time the student would depart for France. (Minimum requirement is at least a B-degree, i.e. B.Tech, B.A, B.Com, BSc, etc.)
- At least three selected French institutions of the candidate’s choice. Students should apply for admission to these universities concurrently to the bursary application (if you have not been accepted at an institution yet).
- You may contact Campus France to assist you with this process, but it remains the student’s responsibility to contact and apply on time to universities (see Terms and Conditions below).
- Applications from all academic disciplines will be considered
- The French Embassy scholarships can completely or partially finance annual tuition fees, health insurance and Schengen visa fees for selected applicants.
- The round-trip airfare and monthly stipend towards living expenses can further be covered.
- Co-funding opportunities are strongly encouraged to strengthen the collaboration between South African and French institutions and the public and private sector.
- Masters scholarship Information sheet 2018-2019
- Masters Application form 2018- 2019
- PhD information sheet 2018
- PhD Application form 2018
Application Deadline: March 20th 2018
For More Information: