Apply for the GoUNESCO Internship Program 2018 , only eligible applicants will be granted cosniderations for this program.
The GoUNESCO Internship Program (GIP) is GoUNESCO’s global student outreach program. This 6 month program promotes awareness of heritage and culture among young people via fun, educative tasks.
As part of the program, you will be assigned tasks which will make you ex heritage through exploration, research and interaction with people and organizations. Please read about the tasks assigned to interns in the past and current sessions of the program here – link. Depending on your performance, skills and your area of specialization, you may be assigned to specific teams with additional responsibilities
Eligible Countries: All
Funded by: GoUNESCO
- Any undergraduate/postgraduate student, who wants to learn more about heritage is welcome to apply! We have had everyone from students studying law to humanities, to engineering, even heritage studies participate in the past. Whoever you are, this intership will engage you with heritage in interesting, fun ways.
- Applications are welcome from people of all nationalities, genders, ages – we do not discriminate.
- The program is primarily meant for college students but you can choose to join even if you are not one currently.
How to Apply:
Your application is complete only if all the steps below are completed. If you have any queries, email us at email@example.com.
- Coordinate and organize a #makeheritagefun activity in your city. Fill the form elow and you will receive instructions on your email on how to organize an activity. You can also check here for activity ideas and tips for coordination.
- Involve your friends, family and other heritage enthusiasts or organizations from your city to participate on Sunday, the 17th of December. Tip – your chances of getting into the internship are higher if there are more people applying from your city, so encourage your friends to apply for the GoUNESCO Internship Program too!
- At the #makeheritagefun activity, share your experiences (photos/videos/etc) on social media – instagram/facebook/twitter with the #makeheritagefun hashtag. Make sure all participants share too – this is a global campaign – the more shares, better the chance of your activity getting highlighted.
- Important: After coordinating the campaign, write a report (format will be shared) – include details about the heritage location, and more importantly, your experience organizing the #makeheritagefun activity – upload it here. You can add any number of pictures. Write as detailed an article as possible – instead of text, you can upload videos, embed slideshows, videos, etc too. Do not copy from the internet, always credit if you use external images (original source – google is not a source).
Application Deadline: 25th of December 2017
For More Information: