CSIRO Postdoctoral Fellowships in Mineral Systems Geoscience for International Students in Australia, 2018
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) is delighted to offer its Postdoctoral Fellowships in Mineral Systems Geoscience for scientists and engineers to launch their careers, extend professional networks and enhance future career prospects. Fellowship is exclusively open to Australian/New Zealand Citizens and international students.
The aim of the fellowship is to support international students who hold a doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in a relevant discipline area, such as geoscience or mineralogy.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) is the federal government agency for scientific research in Australia. Its chief role is to improve the economic and social performance of the industry, for the benefit of the community.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of Mineral Systems Geoscience
- Scholarship Award: AU $83k to AU $91k plus up to 15.4% superannuation.
- Nationality: Australian/New Zealand Citizens and International students are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of fellowships is not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in a relevant discipline area, such as geoscience or mineralogy.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Please load your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the role and your motivations for applying (Maximum 2MB). At the end of the online application process, you will also be required to respond to some screening questions.