Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship for International Students in China, 2018
Shandong Provincial Government offers a full scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate Masters, Doctoral and Language Programme at Qingdao University in China.
Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students is set up by Shandong Provincial Government in order to encourage international students to come to Shandong for study and scientific research.
Qingdao University is a key provincial research university located in Qingdao, China. Qingdao University consists of 25 faculties and departments as well as a graduate school. Courses are offered in 11 main Academic disciplines: Philosophy, Economics, Law, Literature, History, Natural sciences, Engineering, Management, Medicine, Education and Military sciences. There are 104 Undergraduate degree programs, 209 master’s degree programs, 127 Doctoral degree programs, and 15 post-doctorate mobile stations. In addition, there are 7 professional master’s degree programs in Law, Business Management, Engineering, Clinical Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry and Public Administration respectively.
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral, and Language Programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Qingdao University.
- Scholarship Award: The grant of “Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship” includes tuition fees, basic school accommodation fees and comprehensive insurance for overseas students in China. Shandong Provincial Government provides full coverage on tuition fee, on-campus accommodation fee, and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a citizen of foreign nationality, in good health and generally between 18 and 40 years of age.
- The application is open to an applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, in good health condition.
- Applicants must have a period of one semester and above
- Applicants should have a minimum study plan of one semester
- Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and regulations, excellent academic performance, good performance, in line with Qingdao University entrance requirements for international students.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Shandong University.
- Excellent academic performance and not all other scholarships at the same time;
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Third, the application materials
- 1 ) Application Form for international students of Qingdao University
- * Language students see Annex 1 Language Student see attachment 1
- * For degree see Annex 2 Degree-seeking students see attachment 2
- 2 ) “Qingdao University” Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship Application Form (For Freshmen) ” ( see Annex 3 )
- Application form for ‘ Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students ‘ ( see attachment 3 )
- 3 ) Passport copy of passport;
- 4 ) A copy of visa to China (if you want to provide learning experience in China);
- A Copy of your visa (For students who have come to China)
- 5 ) CV – ( see Annex 4 ) Resume ( See Attachment 4 )
- 6 ) Personal application statement, which should include personal study and work experience as well as future development planning, etc., written in Chinese or English;
- Personal Statement (Include: Personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
- 7 ) The highest academic records and original transcripts; proof of working experience (with work experience required);
- Certification that you are currently enrolled in school, or a diploma, or a work certificate if you are working
- 9 ) Recommended letter of recommendation unit, including the overseas exchange institutions, institutions, Chinese embassies and consulates, foreign embassies and consulates in China, overseas Chinese teachers and institutions, or two professors or associate professors from institutions of higher education Recommended, written in Chinese or English.
- A letter of recommendation from recommending institute. Recommending institutes include our friendly overseas colleges, Chinese embassies, and consulates overseas, foreign embassies and consulates in China, overseas Chinese language teachers organization. Or Associate professor or professor from current school.
- 10 ) Related award certificate. Relative Award Certificate.