Umeå University is pleased to offer Postdoctoral Position in Epidemiology and Public Health Starting in early 2018. International students are eligible to apply to apply for this position.
Umeå University is a university in Umeå in the mid-northern region of Sweden. The university was founded in 1965 and is the fifth oldest within Sweden’s present borders.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
- Application Deadline: January 14, 2018
- Course Level: Position is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded in epidemiology or public health.
- Scholarship Award: Monthly Salary will be awarded to applicants.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
A person who has taken a doctoral degree in epidemiology or public health or a related discipline, no later than three years before the last date of the application is qualified to apply.
Applicants should have competence in epidemiology and quantitative data analyses, for example with STATA. They also should have good skills in written and spoken English. Applicants will be further judged on their scientific skills, experience in environmental epidemiology, handling register data and working in an interdisciplinary setting. Experience with the software R is a merit.
The postdoctoral position is a full time (100%) two-year position.
English Language Requirements: They also should have good skills in written and spoken English.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.